Sunday, September 2, 2012

Walk around the park.

No better way to end the month of May than to take a walk at the park with my sweet nieces, precious furbutts, and my lovely Mom.  We had such a great day.  Not really gonna talk much just show you some pictures of that day.
Jeslyn walking Sophia
and
Hannah walking Maggie.  
I'm so glad Jeslyn and Hannah help me out so much with my "furbutts"!!


While walking around the trail, I just had to stop and get a pictures of both my sweet girls.
They were hot so they wouldn't stick there tongues back in there mouths.  Don't worry.....They had plenty of water to drink.

Beautiful babies watching the waterfall.  So sweet!!!

Hannah and Jeslyn holding
Maggie and Sophia.

Earls girls, Tanner girls, and I.  HEHE!!

My mother and I.


I love it.  Crazy girls.

After our walk at the park we decided to stop by my friend Eyvonne's house to let her see the girls.
Sophia didn't know what to think about Eyvonne's dog Peppie. :)

Both my sweet girls.

Eyvonne wants Maggie and Peppie to marry.  Looks like Maggie is excited about that.  HEHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment