Sunday, March 27, 2011

Busy Busy Day!

Saturday was a VERY busy day. Woke up late for worl which resulted in flying to work, but hey, I made it on time. lol I had to finish up my inventory. We have to do this mess once a month and it stinks. lol I have to do mine all alone. This month was much worse because, for some reason, for the past two weeks when I have placed an order, they have sent double. It was the same for meat and deli departments. So, I had way more to inventory and it took me 2 days to do it. Friday and Saturday. Last month was my first month to do it all by myself and I dont GREAT! I have to score atleast a 30 and I scored a 42!!! YEP, I was on cloud nine. HEHE! Lets just hope when I go into work on Monday it's atleast a 30. :)

After work, I had to come home and get ready to head to town.  We were having pictures at 6:15, so we had to dress up for that.  We went to Jasper tp pay my car payment.  Little did I know, they closed at 4 and I didn't get there until 4:10.  I was just a little aggravated because now I have to go back Monday.  UGH!!  Wasted trip.

On our way home from Jasper, we had to stop by Corona Baptist to have our pics made.  We took Maggie with us to because we can't have a family portrait without her.  :)  I wore pink, black, and white, Joseph wore black, and Maggie wore Zebra scarf and had a Zebra and pink hairbow.  Our pictures turned out SOOOO good.  Maggie looked at the photographer and was absolutely beautiful.  They guy took several poses.  One of all 3 of us, Me and Maggie, Daddy and Maggie, and Me and Joe alone.    :)  I can't wait to see them. I go in two weeks to look at them and I KNOW I will be buying them.  Mama paid for a big family picture.  We were all in it.  Yep, ALL of her 3 kids....Jessica, Katie, AND JASON!!! Oh yea, can't leave out Tiny.  lol  Mama brought her to.  :)   I brought a picture of Jason in a frame and Hannah held it in our family picture.  This is our only family picture we have EVER made.  It's soo sad it had to be almost 3 years after Jason died.  :(   Can't wait to see those either.  After Mama's family picture were Jessica and her family's pics.  OMG, they were good to.  We all made some awsome pictures.  I just hope we all have the money to purchase them when they come in.  It's really gonna suck if something happens and we don't. 

Here is the worst part of the day.  As we were comming back into Berry and got service on my cell, my phone was going off the hook.  We were heading home and Joe's parents home is on the way to our house.  Everyone was outside and Phillip was parked on the side of the road with his flashers on.  We knew then what the problem was.  Joe's dad.  We stopped and they said they had just called the ambulance to pick him up.  They said he got sick AGAIN and passed out.  This time he quit breathing.  So, we rushed home to take Maggie home and headed off to the ER.  We were there from about 3 hours.  Again, they can't find anything wrong with him.  It's soo aggravating.  I just don't understand how they can't find anything wrong with him when this is NOT the first time this has happened.  I am just the daughter-in-law, but I'm about to MAKE him go to Tuscaloosa or Birmingham.  This fayette crap is for the birds.  If he were my own family member, I would have already loaded him up and taken him somewhere else.  He dosen't want to so that's why no one will tell him different.  So, please keep him in your prayers.  I worry about him all the time. 

                      Sooo, Until next time...PEACE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment