Sunday, February 20, 2011

RIP Uncle Todd. U will be missed.

My uncle Todd Wilson Passed away on Feburary 15, 2011 at only the age of 47. He is my daddy's brother. We are all saddened by this loss. He was in Hawaii with his son, wife, and 3 grandchildren visiting. His wife never got to say her goodbyes so the next few days as his body arrives back in Fayette is gonna be AWFUL. They have chose to have a closed casket because it it has been a week since his passed and his body will be all swollen and they don't wanna see him like that. It's just AWFUL!! I feel as if everone I love is dying slowly but surely. :( Within the past 5 years, we have had someone die every single year.

September 10, 2006-Billy Dickinson, Cousin.
April 8, 2007-Allen Ray Sparks, Precious Nephew.
October 17, 2008, My brother
November 2009, Brother-in-laws Father
December 2009-Sue Kimbrel, Brother-in-law's mother
July 31, 2010-My baby boy,(dog) Rowdy Tanner
Febuary 15, 2011-My uncle Todd.

Now you see what im talking about. It's just awful. Idk who to expect next. I have alot on me right now and no one understands it. I just wanna spend as much time with my loved ones as I can and enjoy every second of it. Can't wait for the weekend because this is our first step to doing that. CAMPING!! That's what Im talking about. HEH!!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your loss! Just keep your head up and enjoy the time that we do have with our loved ones! Camping sound FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss! Losing someone is never easy, especially when they are so young!

    ReplyDelete