Sunday, February 20, 2011

Daily Walks..

We have started taking Maggie out for small walks each afternoon. It's really good for her since she is always in the house while Joseph and I are at work during the day. She has a blast. Jospeh and I enjoy this walk everyday because it's lie our "family" time of the day. I wanna share a few pics with ya from our DAILY WALKS.
This was the very first day I took her out walking.  She was soo excited and noticed every movement around her.  lol  Isn't she BEAUTIFUL??

My girl smells of everything.  lol

Daddy and his precious daughter.

I love this pic.  :)))))

A man and his companion  So sweet.

Daddy was talking to Maggie and she was looking at him like he was CRAZY!!  lol 
AWE!! 
I sure do love my girl.

Mommy and Mags. 

I just love this little girl.  She wasn't enjoying taking pics because she was wanting to get down and run.  lol

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE getting to see little Maggie!!!! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete