Friday, November 5, 2010

Montgomery Trip

November 2nd, I went on a fieldtrip to Montgomery with one of my neices to the Governers Mansion and to the Zoo. We had such a blast. We left Berry at 7 am on a charter bus. We got to ride in style.. HEHE!! My Sissy and I took a few pics together, but sadly, this was the best one.

After about a 2 hour drive, we were finally there. Before going to the mansion, we went into the gift shop for a few minutes.



The giftshop was beautiful. I couldn't wait to walk accross the street into the Mansion. It was beautiful. After getting in the gates, we stopped for a little picture of the girls that made the day....

They are soo cute. As we approached the the Mansion, there were two ladies that was planning to line the kids up for a group pic. This made such a great pic.
Berry Elementary 4th Grade Class, November "2010"!!
When we entered the Mansion, I then realized how BEAUTIFUL this place really was. I have several pictures I would love to share with ya from inside the house...








After viewing the inside the house, they took us outside. It was beautiful aswell. The pool amazed me. I didn't know it was shapped like our state of Alabama. AWSOME!!! Can you tell??

The second part of the trip was at the Montgomery Zoo. I will do another post so this one wont be soooo long.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I bet you were excited to get to experience this trip with her!

    ReplyDelete