Monday, November 29, 2010

It's been 3 1/2 years....


I got several post combined into one here. lol Well, it has been 3 1/2 years since I have had an actual JOB. Yea, I have babysat during that time but it's not quiet the same. I finally got the call for my 2nd intervies and YEAH BABY, got the job. I started November 10th, 2010 and was sooo excited about it. I had like 2 day's of orentation and met some pretty cool coworkers that day aswell. There were 4 others that started the same day as I did. Jennifer started in Deli with me, Christy and Amy went to chashier, and this older lady went to Pharmacy. We had such a good time together. I have worked in the deli for a little over 2 weeks and I have redeveloped a skin infection on my right hand and fingers. I had to call and talk to the store manager about moving me into a new department. It took him a week but I started into my new department today. It's called the Bakery but we don't really have a bakery. It's mainly just stocking, pricing ups and downs, and keeping dates pulled with already made cakes, cookies...etc. I really like it and I hope I do good. My most favorite part of it is I now have a set schedule. I work every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 6-3. Sounds pretty good to me. :)




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new, NEW job! Having a set schedule is great! That doesn't help often with Walmart.

    ReplyDelete