Tuesday, November 2, 2010

JOBS...


Jobs this day and time are soo hard to come by. Men and women of all ages are being laid off...even without any notice. How do they make it??? I will NEVER know. As you have already read a few blog post ago, I have recently lost my babysitting jobs. I am on the hob prowl. I put my application in weeks ago at a daycare called Childrens Place here in my county. I haven't heard from them so Im guessing they either didn't like my application or either wasn't hiring. Last week I put my application in online at Walmart. It's also in my county. 3 days later, I was called for an interview and I was soo excited. More exciting than that, I was also called today to come back in for my SECOND interview. I was told if you were called back in for the 2nd interview, u more than likely had the job. I am soo beside myself. :) I don't know yet if I actually have it or not but I will in just a few short days. Im hoping and praying to GOD for this miricle. I need to be able to contribute all I can to my wonderful husband whom has worked sooo hard to provide for me all these years. He has been the BEST husband ever and I can't wait to finally have a JOB!!! :)))) I am sooooo excited..

2 comments: