Thursday, December 29, 2011

The end of 2011....WOW!!!

The end of 2011....WOW!!!  Who would have thunk it would have happened soooo fast??  I can't believe it.  Today I was off work..YEAH!!! I received a disturbing phone call from my youngest niece Hannah.  She was telling me her mother had just been attacked by their English Bulldog Sam.  She was hysterical screaming come fast KK.  I get up and get my clothes on and off I go.  I get there and both girls are standing outside crying.  Jessica is in the den in the floor crying.  She goes into telling me the story of what happened and then shows me the damage.  Her legs were scrapped up pretty bad and her hand looked as if it had a hole in it.  Her husband returned home soon and thought she didn't need to go to ER.  When Mama got there she thought she atleast needed to go for nothing else but a tetnis shot.  WOW...This day started out pretty rough.  lol

On a brighter note, Jeslyn and Hannah came home with me as planned.  Jeslyn cooked us some pigs n a blanket for lunch and Hannah baked us some sugar cookies.  Of course I helped a little but they done the majority of the work.  :)  My babies are getting WAY to big.  :(  Girls and I laid around and watched tv and ate all day.  Nothing but making small talk and memories.  What a way to spend the day.  The girls and I decided to go outside and clean my car.  All 3 of us got a bag and got all the trash out then brought other stuff in the house.  I pulled it around to the water hose where we could hand wash it.  Hannah got inside armoralled  the interrior while Jeslyn and I had a bowl of car wash and went to town on the outside.  Bout half way through their parents came to pick them up.  Needless to say I had to finish it all by myself.  BOOHOO!!  HAHA.  Oh well.

After cleaning my car, I decided to come in, dress my girls up, and take them for a walk.  We didn't get to walk much because it was to cold but they got a little excercise and fresh air...which is the point!!   :)))

You know I couldn't take a nature walk and NOT take a picture of these beautiful girls.  RIGHT???  HAHA!  
Look at that look on Maggie's face..She looks pretty pissed.  lol


When Joe got home this afternoon it was time to tackle the tanning bed bulbs again.  In the midst of putting the acrilic back in Joe accidentally cracked it.  :((  Hurt my feeling but accidents happen.  He didn't mean to and felt really bad afterward.  Oh well....Atleast it was the top and not the bottom.  If it had been we would have had a problem.  lol  

Here is a picture of my new blue bulbs.  ALL 24 working like a charm.  :)  I'm sooo excited. :))  Idk why it shows lines in the picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment