Wednesday, December 28, 2011

CHRISTmas 2011.. PT. 2

After Joseph and I gave Maggie and Sophia their stockings it was then time to clean up and start cooking for the gathering at my sisters that afternoon.  I made stuffed eggs, strawberry dessert, and pumpkin bread.  Yummy. 
Recipe:
1 frozen large pound cake
2 (8oz) containers of cool whip
2 cans of Strawberry pie filling
Directions:
Layer in a beautiful bowl as much as you would like.....ENJOY!!
Pretty simple but elegant looking and full of flavor.  :)
Finished masterpiece...HAHA!

When we got to my sisters house the girls couldn't wait to get into their gifts.  :)  Mama and Jessica were in the kitchen cooking so we had to wait on them to find a stopping point.  :)  

This is a pic of my sisters tree and the gifts Joe and I bought for everyone.  :)  We were so blessed to have been able to get everyone something.

Jeslyn got the first gift.  A towel to go with the new bathroom set they were about to open.

Hannah opened the soap pump and the tooth brush holders.  

I made them open this bag together.  They were both sooo excited but Hannah was most excited about it.

My happy Baby Bug.  :)

Next came the BIG kids.  lol  Michael got bath stuff, razor, shave cream set.

Mama loved her coffee cup I had made for her.  It was pictures I had taken of all the grandkids.  It was so pretty.  She also got Tupperware salt and pepper shakers, and a set of Tupperware bowls.

Ricky got bath set.

Jessica got 3 Home Interriors pictures, Tupperware Salt and Pepper shakers, Tupperware Colander, and a ser of candle stick holders.

After  we opened gifts it was time to GRUB.  HAHA!!!  We LOVE to eat.  We had cajun fried turkey, baked ham, peas, turnip greens, mac n cheese, stuffed eggs...I don't even remember what all but it was a bunch.  lol  While the "women" cleaned up the kitchen, Hannah and I took off on an adventure to take pictures.  On the way to our destination, we about got attacked but a huge dog with broad sholders.  Needless to say I FREAKED OUT!  lol  Hannah started to run and I was scared the dog was gonna go off after her.  I am so glad to say we freaked out for nothing because the dog was inside an underground shock fence.  I didn't know that until the neighbor came out and told us.  lol
We went on to take pics.  Here is just a few I snapped.  I put them in a collage for her.

She done a great job posing for these pictures.  My hannah bug used to be such a tomboy but has recently turned into a little young lady.  :)  Boy do I miss the baby bug though.

This is just a little to what "CHRISTmas 2011" was like in my world.  I would like to read about yours aswell.  
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!
Love The Tanners.  :))


No comments:

Post a Comment