Thursday, August 4, 2011

Homemade Peach Cobbler

U know when you get the 'sweet tooth' you HAVE to cater to that tooth.  :))  Well, the only thing I had here is some peaches, flour, sugar, milk, and cinnamon,  What better way to "fix" the sweet tooth other than a homemade peach cobbler.  As I was getting all the ingredients out, I decided Y not blog this here dessert.  So hear goes.

Homemade Peach Cobbler

1~large can of peaches
1~stick of butter
1~cup of flour
1~cup sugar
1~cup milk.
1~tsp cinnamon






Mix last 4 ingredients together in a medium size bowl with a wisk until their is no lumps. 
Set aside.

Pour the entire can of peaches with juices into a casserole dish of your choice.

Then pour the mixture you set aside over peaches.
DO NOT STIR!!!!


Take your stick of butter and cut it up into small pieces all over the top of your cobbler.

Put it into a preheated 350 degree oven for about an hr.  It just really depends on your oven so times may vary for you.

If you try this recipe, I hope you enjoy it.  My Mom has made this for our family ever since I was a child and we love it. 


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment