Thursday, August 4, 2011

"BIG sister!!

Maggie is gonna be a BIG sister tomorrow. We are going back to Margie Hambry and getting us another baby girl. Joseph and I are beside ourselves. Her name is gonna be Sophia Grace Tanner. I sure hope Maggie loves her little sister and isn't either scared of her or mean to her.

So, I have picked out the outfits for Maggie and Sophia to wear.  Maggie's is the black/pink one and Sophia's is the solid pink.

As I was getting some stuff together, I asked Maggie was she gonna share all her toys with her sister.  Of course she said YES!  HAHA

This is my beautiful daughter Maggie.  Maggie's last night of being the "only child"!!  Don't worry, she is still Mommy's princess and always will be. 

I am so worried Maggie is gonna feel left out ot unloved or something to that sort.  I sure hope she don't because Mommy and Daddy have lots of love for both girls.  I will definitly be posting pics of Sophia and some of both my girls soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment