Saturday, August 4, 2012

Out with the old..In with the new...

Joseph and I have came to our wits end with carpet.  It's nasty, disgusting, stinky, etc, ESPECIALLY when you have dogs in your house.  Joseph pulled our carpet in the livingroom up and laid laminate hardwood flooring down.  It's beautiful.


I was at work the day he done this project.  All by himself he removed everything from the livingroom including the carpet.  I have a wonderful husband.

Look how DISGUSTING!  Im so ashamed.

Looking good.  :)  


I'm one proud wife.  Overlook the poor quality pictures.  They were taken by Joseph's Iphone 4 and sent to me at work so I could see his progress.  :)

The floor is DONE!!!  Finally.  Now it was left up to be to put everything back to it's home.  :)




I have to say I am so happy with the way this turned out.  My husband has made me such a happy woman with the upgrades he has done in our home to my taste.  There are still several things I would love to do but a little at a time if fine with me.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment