Friday, January 20, 2012

Catch-up time!!

Ok, so!! Got a lot to catch~up on. Ive started a new position @walmart. Actually it isn't new I'm just back in the deli. :)). Absolutely LOVING it is an understatement! :) I'm LOVING sleeping in passed 4am, I'm LOVING being at home during the day with my sweet girls, I'm lOVING that I don't feel like I'm always at work. I have a part-time job and I now feel it. :)). Yeah! Haha!

My husband is sooo wonderful!! I asked for a Cricut machiene or Christmas but wasn't able to afford it. Needless to say I got my Valentines Day preset early....A beautiful black Cricut expressions. :))) Boy am I on cloud 9. Joe played around with it last night and cut out a K for me! Isn't that sweet??? I am so inlove with this man. :). He's definitely a GOD sent blessing to me. :)

Even though Iwas so excited to have gotten my Cricut in the mail yesterday, it turned into an AWFUL day! I will go into more details layer but for now just know I'm devistated, mad, pissed, beyond heartbroken!!! Please lift my family up in your prayers.

Monday, January 23, my sweet baby bug Hannah will b 9 years old! WOW...Where has the time gone?? I remember Mama telling me that when school was over that day for us all, Granny, Bit, Cricket,Jason, and I to come to the hospital. Victoria and I called Granny to check us out of school that way we could leave earlier to go to the hospital. She did. Needless to say my mama was sooo mad. Haha! She got over it real quickly. :). For the past 2 years, Hannah's request for her birthday was to go eat Kobe, Japanese, and to go shopping at Justice. This year Hannah's request was to go eat Kobe and go to the movies and watch the newest movie, Joyful Noise. So that's where we're at! Yes I'm sitting here during the movie writing my blog. I can multitask. Lol. Also today, we went and took some pictures at a railroad track and at the park where the Bama Belle boat is. Good pics. :). Will post sometime soon. Hope u all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment