Friday, April 9, 2010

Come again, Aunt Flo!! =0)

Well, I NEVER thought in a million years I would ever say this, BUT, I am soo glad I have already seen Aunt Flo 2 times this year. I ususally never have a period but 1 time a year if that. I had one back in February and I was supprised Tuesday morning
that Aunt Flo was back again. I was soo exited. I was told years b4 that if I would loose weight, It may trigger something in my body to start having my period again which would also maybe make me start obvulating. I have been on a diet now for almost 3 weeks. Don't know if or how much weight I may have lost, but obvulously I may have lost some. Well, now my husband and I are soo exited that hopefully I am obvulating so we are on the prowl..lol I know that is a little TMI, but this is my blog about our lives and trying to expand our family.. I don't wanna get my hopes up that something is gonna happen and it not. Just please keep Joseph and I in your prayers that things work out in our favor!! :)

2 comments:

  1. VERY VERY VERY good news! Hope your body is trying to regulate itself! That would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete